I believe that June is the best. That is the month I was born in.
2. Can you swim? How did you learn? June 27th is National Sunglasses Day. How many pair do you own?
I swim very well. In fact, I have been swimming since as long as I can remember. I learned how to swim one day when I fell into the water. My family was at one of those pools without a life guard way back when. I fell into the water on the deep end of the pool. I just started swimming. Then, out of the blue, a hand pulled me out of the water. It was my father.
As far as it being national sunglasses day, I own one pair and it is broken. I try to be a good vampire and stay in the house when the sun is up. After dark, bleh bleh bleh, is another story.
3. What characteristic do you judge most harshly in yourself? How about in others?
I think I judge my ability to stay on task the most harshly. In others, I judge punctuality the most. I hate to tell someone to be ready at a particular time only to have to wait for them.
4. Robert Frost wrote the now well known poem entitled The Road Not Taken. What's a road (literal or figurative) you've always wanted to travel, and where do you hope it takes you?
This is a good one. Literally, I often take roads just to see where they go. Figuratively, I think all of us wonder, What if? What if I had done so-and-so. What if I had not been stupid back in high school and my child-bride Suzanne and I got together then? What if we had moved to Spartanburg together? What if I had gone to paramedic school? What if I had done what I wanted to do and gone to tech school to learn audio engineering instead of trying to please my father and go to a university? All these what ifs add up.
5. Popsicles-yay or nay? If you answered yay, what's your favorite flavor?
Not usually because they hurt my teeth. However, I like a good orange creamsicle or a grape popsicle. It has been years.
6. Brexit-on a scale of 1-10 how knowledgeable are you on what's involved here? (1=very knowledgeable and 10=what's Brexit) Is this news you'll follow or is it something you think won't impact your life in any way shape or form?
I had to ask my daughter what this is. I have no idea why it would affect me or the world I live in. On a scale of 1-10, I would have to claim minus five (-5) on how much I know.
7. Share a favorite song on your summer play list.
Right now I would have to say Bubblegum Ballgame by J.R. Tundra because that is what I am working with embedding in the videos I am recording. Other than that, the song I’m Alright from the movie Caddy Shack keeps going through my mind and has since the strokes. I keep telling myself and others I am alright.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I don’t really keep up with the news. As far as the upcoming election is concerned, I don’t like any of the front-runners. I cannot believe Trump is serious about running. As far as this thing with Britain goes, I have no idea how that will affect the United States, but just like chaos theory where one butterfly can change the world, this could be significant.
If anyone has any idea how I can get more followers for this blog, I am all ears. I have been accused of that before.
Have a great week and thanks for all the great comments and feedback I have gotten from this meme.