Well, this month, my oldest son, the Chief Petty Officer in the world’s Most Powerful Navy, celebrates his 30th birthday on 05 June 2016. I celebrate number 54 on the next day, 6 June 2016. My baby girl will be 21 on the 26th. All great days. Maggie’s will be the most important.
2. How careful are you in the sun? Do you tan or burn? Do you make it a point to see the dermatologist every year? I burn very easily.
We try to live like good vampires and not go out during the day. So far, no dermatologist but you never know.
3. Describe a time when you wanted to 'throw in the towel'?
Never, our family motto is “When I breathe, I hope.”
4. What's a song you love that has a day of the week in the title or lyrics?
Maybe "Saturday in the Park" by Chicago. Or, "Saturday Morning Confusion" by Bobby Russell.
5. Are you a fan of berries? Which one's your favorite? What's the most recent berry dish you've eaten? Which blueberry breakfast food appeals to you most-blueberry pancakes, blueberry yogurt, or a blueberry muffin?
I love most berries, especially strawberries. I wish Pillsbury still made Blueberry Turnovers. I last had a strawberry that was meant as a garnish
6. What's something you want to do before your next birthday?
Can’t think of anything. I am good.
7. June 1st is National Say Something Nice Day, so let's all say something nice here.
I hope everyone has a safe Father’s Day.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This past Thursday, I suffered a TIA, which is a form of stroke. Friday, I had two more. The doctor wanted to send me to a rehab center, but I still have more strength than he has.
i will be 100% again. Please keep my family and me in your prayers.
Jump over and see Suzanne on PS-Annie