1. Let's talk holiday decorating. On a scale of 1-10 where do you fall? (1=Scrooge and 10= Clark Griswold). What's your favorite corner-room-table-space to decorate? Is it done?
27 If we had the money, and I had the health, I would be like the love child of Clark Griswold and Tim Taylor. Airplanes would have to divert from their flight paths because of all the bright lights.
2. Is there a nativity scene in your decorating somewhere? Post a picture or, if it's special to you in some way, tell us why. Or do both-it's Christmas!
We don’t decorate. We might put up a tree, but that is about it. We just don’t have the money for it.
3. Do you live in a social neighborhood? If so are you glad? If not do you wish you did?
We have a couple of families in our neighborhood that are very nice. However, we don’t visit much. It is too hard to get to see them due to health reasons and too much trouble to entertain.
4. As the saying goes, 'there's no time like the present'. How does that ring true in your life right now?
Everywhere. We are not promised tomorrow. The best time to plant a tree was thirty years ago. The second best time to plant a tree is right now.
5. Do you dread Mondays? Why or why not?
Monday, with the exception of the fact we have to go to the hospital every Monday, is just another day. Since I am disabled, and Suzanne stays home to take care of me, one day is pretty much like the one before it.
6. Poinsettia, Christmas Cactus, Amaryllis-which on the list is your favorite holiday plant? Are any of these on display in your home right now?
We don’t have any Christmas decorations up at this time. I love poinsettias.
7. Share a favorite quote from a Christmas movie.
Faith is believing in something when common sense tells you not to. From Miracle on 34th Street. The real one.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I would like to ask everyone out there who does pray to please pray for me. I cannot go into any details right now. Please pray. Thanks for your prayers.
I respond to all approved comments on this blog, ideally within 24 hours. Please check back here for a response to your comment. Thank you!
The opinions or advice listed in this blog or website should be used as a place to start only. It is not a substitute for the use of a professional.
Please be sure to consult your attorney, accountant, and/or other professionals with any specific questions.
There is no one right answer to any business question that will cover all circumstances.